Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Irritation

I got extremely hacked off today because I heard through the grapevine that someone referred to me as cussing up one side and down another, and dressing slutty.

First off, I have met this woman twice in my life.  I was aware of her very religious views beforehand, and therefore (though I do have a sailor's mouth otherwise) I was very careful with my language.  And you know how I dress.  

Grr.  I do not dress slutty.  

I guess it goes back to perception.

5 comments:

  1. In no world, at no time, with no legitimacy could you ever be accused of dressing slutty. Tha's just ridiculous.

    I'm sorry this upset you. Realize it's untrue and slough it off like water off a duck's back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate it, Ally. Of all people, you know how I dress. I was just so offended by this.

    It feels better today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. slutty? um what? Did you show your elbows?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haaahaa, Hillary, you may be right. I needed that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You skank... you left your burka at home again? ;p

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!