Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Busy busy!

Yesterday I had tummy group (celiac support group), so I threw this on.  After, my bestie and I went to Outback, where the owner made us some gluten free sweet potato fries!  Oh, God, so good.


Today I was in a FOUL mood when I got dressed.  I had to have a "come to Jesus" talk with a subordinate, so I was going for a no-nonsense look.   This smile was the only one I had all morning.


(I know it doesn't look like it, but those are heels.)


 However grouchy, I'm still me, so I did stripey pants with a polka dot top.  Subtly, though.

Originally I was going to belt the top, but it's just too square for that.  So I just let it hang.  I don't know that I would repeat this outfit often, as the black is REALLY stark with my coloring, but it felt right for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!