Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Not a great outfit, but a pretty good day.

But at least it's not a mirror pic.  :)  


It was 95ish out today and we went to the mall to find my sister a dress to wear to a wedding.  Found one at Macy's!



We also looked at jewelry while my sister got her ring cleaned ... this is what Kiddo wants for her wedding ring.


And we went to Qdoba for lunch.



It was nice to spend time with my sister and my daughter!  I got some non-work conversation and she got some time without her two kids under five.  And Kiddo got Qdoba, which is a win in her book.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you guys had fun. And I need to learn how to use scarves as well as you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do enjoy scarves, but sometimes it is hard because I have a fairly short neck. They're great for reducing visible boobage, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freeda...the blue dress does look like the one I posted! Its very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!