Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lots of compliments

I think it's kind of odd that this outfit got as many compliments as it did.  It didn't feel special when I put it on.    Looking at it, I feel like it was pretty pulled together but not really noteworthy.  Go figure!



Just a long sleeved shirt, one of those weird butterfly tops over, and a necklace I lengthened with an extra chain.


And some rusty but trustys down below.


I really need to put a proper hem on those.

If you get compliments on the outfit, does it make you want to rewear it more?  Does it change your feelings about an outfit?


2 comments:

  1. Of course I want to rewear outfits that get a positive response!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see the point of the complimentors -- the outfit works. It makes you look hip.

    I listen carefully to the views of others since many people have more knowledge and judgment about clothes than I do.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!