Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

So busy, I wore a hat

This last week or so has been nuts.  The manager under me is off on medical so I'm absorbing a lot of the stuff I normally delegate to her.  Literally I was too tired to take a shower.  Greasy hair?  No problem.  As long as you don't mind looking like a crazy second grade art teacher.


Good enough for guv'mint work, as they say.


I've been thinking a lot about what to wear to Paris and Dublin.  Nothing brilliant springs to mind.  Am seriously just considering a dozen solid cable knit sweaters and a bunch of scarves.

I do know I'll be bringing this coat, as it is very warm and not bulky.  I get cold so easily that though it will be spring (we'll be there over Easter) I very much don't want to be chilly because that would ruin my day.

1 comment:

  1. Leather is good for Paris- that wind is almost as bad as Chicago. Scarves are necessary because the wind always goes for the throat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!