Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's

I don't make resolutions, I make plans. :)

In 2013 I plan to get under 160lbs (skinny healthy not skinny unhealthy) and stay there.  I plan to travel often.  I plan to increase my musical skill level.  I plan to try not to alienate my child as she enters adulthood.  I plan to be focused and productive at my job and develop strategies for growth.

Upcoming Destinations and Events:


February - Hubby comes home!  Best birthday ever.  Kiddo turns 18 too. Weekend in Wisconsin to look at condos.

March - Weekend in St Louis.  Spring Break in Paris.

April - Dublin  (Same trip as Paris, we just change location Apr 1.)

May - Indiana music festival.  Kiddo graduates.





Today, post holiday stuff, I weigh 166.5.  January's plan is to get under 160.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!