Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

You can tell I didn't clean

because I'm posting an outfit.  :D  I didn't even make my bed today.  Oh well, tomorrow is a new day, rumpled sheets and all.  I got the sweater, vest, and scarf in Shipshewana. Got the big forehead from my mom.


I'm not cropping this so you can see the butterfly on the scarf.  Pretty!




In other news, we bought a home gym thingy.  Hubby is setting it up in this odd room we have, along with the elliptical, and putting in a TV.  So.. yay?  I guess?  I don't mind lifting weights but I HATE the elliptical with a purple passion.  This pic is mid-assembly - Looks like a torture device, right?



My hair looks poopy.  Oh well.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm ... Does look a teeny bit intimidating. On the upside you'll be in your own home so only 2 minutes from a nice shower and a nap. Yippee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!