Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

Travel-happy

Part of me misses the stuff I normally do at home.  Song-shops, open mic, etc.  But part of me just wants to "run away with the circus" and "take this act on the road".


So, I'm scribbling out plans for future trips.  I'd like to see more of the U.S.   I've only been to 18 states (and 4 foreign countries).

Trip 1:  Vegas and the Grand Canyon - take the helicopter tour of the canyon

Trip 2:  San Francisco and Yosemite - do the moonlight tram tour

Trip 3:  Washington D.C. - I've been but hubby hasn't.

What are your favorite U.S. destinations?

1 comment:

  1. I've been to Seattle, Wa & to Hawaii a few times- love it. My hubby has been all over U.S.- he likes Bryce Canyon- it's amazing. San Francisco, Sacramento and in Florida - Naples. The coast of Oregon is also pretty if you like the ocean.
    Glad you had fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!