Here's an outfit pic, just for fun.
A summary of random thoughts and updates:
- Focusing more on working out and less on music. Bought a fiddle but haven't really gotten into it yet
- Dressing cute (enough) but not bothering blogging it.
- My job resignation is set to drop a week from Friday and that's kind of freaking me out.
- May be planning a pretty substantial trip, but it's a tag-along on one of hubby's work trips and his trip hasn't been approved yet.
- Reading a lot about money management. .
- Working on a business plan for something that may or may not happen.
- Trying to push hubby to transfer to an overseas job but he doesn't want to because of our pets.
- Still haven't spoken to my kid since Valentine's Day but I'm getting more okay with it.
- Lawyerdoll came over this weekend and we did a big purge on my Hoarders room. She wound up with 2 bags of stuff including those tan/white Fluevogs, and 2 bags for her charity store. I took 4 bags to charity, and found myself a few pairs of jeans in my current size, so that saves money.
- Got my hair trimmed. Realized afterwards that I still have a Groupon for a cut and color, so I need to schedule that before it expires in August.
- Got a temporary crown on my bicuspid I had the root canal on.. the permanent will be a few weeks.
- I've been asked to sing with a group of ladies at Djangofest. I don't know what that is but I said yes anyway.
- My pharmacology final exam is tonight. I have an A so far.
- I like oranges.
- I've booked a few weddings for the year so far. I'm glad to be getting back into it.
- I'm going to buy a Prius this fall, I think navy blue. My depression has lifted, which is good. I'm drug free and working out every other day, which helps.
That's about all I got.