What's up?? Dee left me a sweet comment (in between all the spammers - I really need to do something about that but their bad grammar cracks me up so much) so I thought I'd pop in.
I'm down to using instagram, because my photobucket is full and I don't feel like paying them 2.99/month OR cleaning it out. You can follow me on Instagram if you want, my name there is queenfreeda. Then you can see stuff like what I wore to church last Sunday....
Or how cute my niece is when she comes over to make cookies with me.
So, in not-so-brief....
- Hanging in there with starting my company. My former employer decided NOT to contract so I had a minor panic attack for about 48 hours but I'm fine now.
- Am still taking a couple of classes at the JC this summer, stats and oral communication.
- Decided to get my master's in social work, and am trying to decide on a specialization with the caveat that it has to be targeted towards military populations, as I want to use it to get a job overseas on a military base. That MSW program doesn't start till Aug 2014 though so I have time to think about it.
- Things are awesome with hubby, as usual. He's pretty peachy.
- We're helping my neighbor build a bathroom in her basement, so my own bathroom is a bit on hold.
- I keep thinking about getting a huge sleeve tattoo but then I remember how much tattoos hurt.
- Gained a few pounds but decided I don't actually care, as you know what? Eating DOES make me happy, and that's no crime.
- Now that the din has died down from leaving my last job, and the kid drama, and all that crap... life is pretty good. Much calmer.
How YOU doin'? (Insert Joey Tribiani eyebrow wiggle.)