Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Feel bad, look better.

Every night before I go to bed I say "I'm going to be better tomorrow!"  So far that has not proven to be true.  Today I gave up and just brought my tissues with me to get my hair colored and a trim.  Nearly fell asleep in the chair once my pills kicked in, which the girls thought was hilarious.  Having my hair washed in the hot water and getting a blowout felt good!  Weird thing of the day:  the shampoo they used on me has crushed gemstones in it?  Who thinks up this stuff?


So I still feel like poo, but at least my hair looks better.  This color is 5BC "brown copper", which is semi permanent.  Hair dye never lasts long for me, so why pay more?  The copper bit only is when the light hits it.  I think you can see that in the bottom pic.  I like it and hope it stays a while.

I'm going to be better tomorrow.  I mean it.



2 comments:

  1. I haven't dyed my hair in 4 years, the last time I tried to grow out highlights, it took 2 years. I think you did a great job with an at-home process! Glad you found the online post on shopping for glasses of interest, I'll have to check out the site you mentioned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it wasn't at home, I went to the salon. :) I have mixed luck with box dye, so I decided not to risk it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!