Jodi just posted a great summary of her overall lessons learned. Mine are basically the opposite of hers, which makes sense because our figures are basically opposites!
Here are mine...
I LOOK & FEEL GOOD WHEN I WEAR:
- skirts below the knee
- wider cut pants
- baggy loose flowing tops and t-shirts
- blouses with shirt collars
- 3/4 sleeves
- square necklines, not-too deep v-necks
- low heels or flats
- matchy matchy
- drop sleeves or bat arms
- actual real underwear, not fragments of underwear!
- dangly earrings and necklaces and big tacky rings
I LOOK and/or FEEL STUPID WHEN I WEAR:
- high waisted skirts (flare, or pencil)
- low waisted jeans
- skirts above the knee
- most belts
- mandarin collars
- cap sleeves or sleeveless (like tank tops)
- crew necks
- heels over a couple inches