This week's haul features 4 items I've worn in the last 2 weeks. Probably because I tend to put the items into this basket right after they come through the laundry.
- The tweed skirt. I just am not comfortable with the length/my legs and am not willing to modify it.
- The yellow turtleneck. I feel too busty in it and it is so thin I have to wear a tank under.
- The brown jeans. They are a 14, I am not.
- A purple dress that has never been blogged because it's just that awkward.
- Some really painful black shoes.
- Some worn out leopard flats (though I plan on buying replacements).
What else will make it in before the drop off on Saturday?
How often do you purge? Do you have a system?